Style: Heavy Metal/Visual Kei
Origin: Japan
Bitrate: 320
Tracklist:
1. Dear Loser
2. Vanishing Love
3. Phantom of Guilt
4. Sadistic Desire
5. Give me the Pleasure
6. I'll Kill You
7. Alive
8. Kurenai (English version)
9. Un-finished

Believe this isn't news to you anymore that DR REETHESH is the best man in bringing EX-couples back together. He has been doing it for many years. So if this is the first time you are coming across this post and you are having a marital issue I'll advise you to rush and contact DR REETHESH today. DR REETHESH is ready to bring back all your happiness to you. When I had an issue with my woman and I went online for a solution the testimonies I saw about DR REETHESH blew my mind. When I reached out to him and shared my problem with him he told me to relax and that everything will be fine. Just like he said today, I'm enjoying my marriage because he did a perfect job for me. Remember you deserve to be happy so don't allow anything to push you down. With the help of DR REETHESH i promise you, All your happiness will come back. Just contact him and share your problems with him. Pay for all items needed to do your job and get the best result from him. You can contact DR REETHESH Via WhatsApp: +2349012999010 OR E:mail: reethsh60@gmail.com
ReplyDelete