9/20/15

Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth (1998)



Style: Power Metal
Origin: Germany
Bitrate: 320
Hoster: Mega

Tracklist:
1.  War of Wrath
2.  Into the Storm 
3.  Lammoth
4.  Nightfall
5.  The Minstrel 
6.  The Curse of Fëanor 
7.  Captured
8.  Blood Tears 
9.  Mirror Mirror
10.  Face the Truth 
11.  Noldor (Dead Winter Reigns) 
12.  Battle of Sudden Flame 
13.  Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill)
14.  The Dark Elf
15.  Thorn 
16.  The Eldar
17.  Nom the Wise 
18.  When Sorrow Sang
19.  Out on the Water 
20.  The Steadfast 
21.  A Dark Passage 
22.  Final Chapter (Thus Ends...) 

2 comments:

  1. This is the website I read about Dr Iwisa and contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of febuary this year and I have come back here to post about him.Dr Iwisa will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. My name is Lisa from Canada. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me after 2 years of no contact. I read about Dr IWisa from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 24 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wants to get back to me. We met and he proposed to me,... It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out here, Contact Dr Iwisa to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com Call & Whatsapp +27730886631 https://superiorspellhome.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete